Sports. Features. Personality pieces, ranging in length from thumbnails to books.
In 31 years at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, I covered sports, travel, people. A few of the stories from those years:
- GO! Marathon is a blessing for St. Louis’ Bishop Rice
- Giro d’Italia winner Ryder Hesjedal also calls St. Louis home
- Winding road leads home for Munir Prince
Since then, my freelance clients have included:
- The St. Louis Sports Commission/Musial Awards
- Catholic Health World
- Husch Blackwell, LLP
- Catholic Health Initiatives Monthly Newsletter
- Mercy: Website update 2016
- The St. Louis Review
- Terrain magazine
- USA Today Special Publications
- St. Louis Public Radio
- GO! St. Louis
- Washington University Law School
Some of my favorite stories detailed:
- The Mercy Kids in Schools Program
- A small, remote hospital rising to the challenge of a mass shooting
- Living roofs provide energy savings and a therapeutic view at a hospital in Appleton, Wis.
- How to Raise an Outdoor Enthusiast
- Civil Discourse and Confident Pluralism
My recent projects include writing the stories of Musial Award winners for a book to be published in honor of what would have been Stan Musial’s 100th birthday. You can read more about this bucket list item here.
For more links, check my online resume.