Sports. Features. Personality pieces.
In 31 years at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, I covered sports, travel, people. A few of the stories from those years:
- GO! Marathon is a blessing for St. Louis’ Bishop Rice
- Giro d’Italia winner Ryder Hesjedal also calls St. Louis home
- Winding road leads home for Munir Prince
Since then, my freelance clients have included:
- Catholic Health World
- Husch Blackwell, LLP
- Catholic Health Initiatives Monthly Newsletter
- Mercy: Website update 2016
- The St. Louis Review
- Terrain magazine
- USA Today Special Publications
- St. Louis Public Radio
- GO! St. Louis
- Washington University Law School
Some of my favorite stories detailed:
- The Mercy Kids in Schools Program
- A small, remote hospital rising to the challenge of a mass shooting
- Living roofs provide energy savings and a therapeutic view at a hospital in Appleton, Wis.
- How to Raise an Outdoor Enthusiast
- Civil Discourse and Confident Pluralism
For more links, check my online resume.